Why does my nail polish chip so easily?
Your nails are not clean/ Your nails are too oily
An oily base will make it harder for your nail polish (or base coat) to adhere on your nails which will make it easier to chip prematurely.Aug 22, 2561 BE
How do you keep cheap nail polish from chipping?
- Always Start with Clean Nails.
- Prep Nails with a Base Coat.
- Thin Coats, Not Thick Coats.
- Polish Your Nail Tips.
- Shimmery Colors Chip Less.
- Apply a Clear Top Coat.
- Allow Proper Drying Time.
- Keep a Top Coat Handy.
What causes nail polish to chip off?
Your nail beds expand in the hot water, making the nail polish move with it. This causes cracks and can make your polish chip when your nail beds return to their normal size.Feb 16, 2559 BE
Which nail polish lasts the longest without chipping?
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel. Wear: 7 days with minimal chipping.
- Cnd Vinylux Weekly Polish. Wear: 7 to 8 days.
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color.
- Essie Gel Couture.
- Zoya Nail Lacquer.
- Olive & June 7-free Nail Polish.
- Dior Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer.
- Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer.