Why do my eyes feel heavy for no reason? Why do my eyes feel heavy? Common reasons for eyes that feel heavy are dry eyes and eye allergies. 5 Eyes that feel heavy can also be a sign that you need more sleep.
How do I get rid of heaviness in my eyes?
- Apply a Warm Washcloth. 1/10. Try a washcloth soaked in warm water on your tired, achy eyes.
- Adjust Lights and Device Screens. 2/10.
- Wear Computer Eyeglasses. 3/10.
- Palm Your Eyes. 4/10.
- Change Your Computer Setup. 5/10.
- Try Tea Bags. 6/10.
- Do Eye Exercises. 7/10.
- Take Screen Breaks. 8/10.
Why do my eyes feel tired without glasses? If you’re farsighted
If the eyes work harder to focus on close-up objects, they are considered farsighted. When someone who is farsighted doesn’t wear glasses, the eyes have to work harder to focus, often leading to headaches and fatigue.
What is eye fatigue like? Symptoms of eyestrain may include: Red, watery, irritated eyes. Tired, aching or heavy eyelids. Blurred vision and problems with focusing.