Why do makeup artists do eyes first? If you’re going in for a glitter or smoky eye makeup look, always start with that. Simply put, it’s easier to clean up any eyeshadow fallout from bare skin as opposed to trying to do so without ruining your base makeup. “If it is an eye makeup look that I know will have fallout, then I do the eyes first.
What is the correct order to do makeup?
- Step 1: Primer & Color Corrector.
- Step 2: Foundation.
- Step 3: Concealer.
- Step 4: Blush, Bronzer, & Highlighter.
- Step 5: Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, & Mascara.
- Step 6: Eyebrows.
- Step 7: Lips.
- Step 8: Setting Spray or Powder.
What part of makeup comes first? First, primer goes on. Next, concealer is applied in order to cover flaws and discolorations. Then comes foundation, followed by loose powder in order to keep your makeup in place.
What are the steps for face routine?
- Cleansing — Washing your face.
- Toning — Balancing the skin.
- Moisturizing — Hydrating and softening the skin.