Why do Korean women have beautiful skin? Ever wondered why? It’s because Koreans tend to view caring for their complexion as the ultimate investment, worthy of not only their money, but even more so their time. In fact, many perform an intricate 10-step cleansing and moisturizing routine—every single night.
How do Koreans get beautiful skin?
- Use Pimple Patches for Blemishes.
- Do Deep Cleanses Before Applying Makeup.
- Add Face Oil to Your Foundation for Improved Hydration.
- Invest in a More Extensive Skincare Routine.
- Tap Your Skin, Don’t Rub It.
- Use a Product With Snail Mucin.
- Go Lightweight for Dewy Skin.
Why do Korean look so beautiful? Koreans have a longstanding and immense passion for taking care of their skin. In ancient Korean culture, it was believed that outward beauty reflected the inner self; that true beauty came from having radiant skin. Since 700 B.C., Koreans have been researching, developing and documenting skincare methods.
What is the secret of Korean skin? 1. Steam is one of the most important things that Koreans follow. It opens up your pores and gets rid of all the dirt and gunk present in them. Either taking a steaming shower or using steam machines to achieve the same can be a great start to your Korean skin routine.