Where do you start makeup for beginners?
- Step 1: Moisturizer. Before you begin applying your makeup, take the time to prep your skin with a high-quality moisturizer.
- Step 2: Primer.
- Step 3: Liquid Foundation.
- Step 4: Concealer.
- Step 5: Foundation Powder.
- Step 6: Bronzer.
- Step 7: Blush.
- Step 8: Highlighter.
How do you apply basic makeup?
What is HD makeup? So, What Exactly Is HD Makeup? “HD makeup is makeup that essentially mimics natural skin while concealing some imperfections, dark circles, and uneven tone, but the goal is that it shouldn’t look like makeup, meaning you shouldn’t be able to detect it,” explains Caroline.
How do you apply makeup in order?
- Step 1: Primer & Color Corrector.
- Step 2: Foundation.
- Step 3: Concealer.
- Step 4: Blush, Bronzer, & Highlighter.
- Step 5: Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, & Mascara.
- Step 6: Eyebrows.
- Step 7: Lips.
- Step 8: Setting Spray or Powder.