Where can I learn color grading? The ICA is the original international academy for all things color grading. We grow and transfer industry knowledge of hard and soft skills across the art, science, and business of color grading for anyone with a passion for learning – from first-timers to film pros.
How do you learn color correction and color grading?
What is the best software for color correction?
- ColorDirector – Best Overall.
- DaVinci Resolve – Best for Color Management.
- Adobe Premiere Pro – Best for Professional Video Editing.
- Final Cut Pro – Best for Ultrafine Adjustments.
- VEGAS Post – Best for Intermediate Editors.
How long does it take to learn color grading? How long does it take to learn color grading? Generally, it will take about 2-3 months to learn the basics of color grading. Reaching a professional level could take 6-12 months. The timeline depends on how much time you spend honing your skills.