When applying makeup what goes on first?
- Step 1: Moisturizer. Before you begin applying your makeup, take the time to prep your skin with a high-quality moisturizer.
- Step 2: Primer.
- Step 3: Liquid Foundation.
- Step 4: Concealer.
- Step 5: Foundation Powder.
- Step 6: Bronzer.
- Step 7: Blush.
- Step 8: Highlighter.
What order do you put on makeup?
- Step 1: Primer & Color Corrector.
- Step 2: Foundation.
- Step 3: Concealer.
- Step 4: Blush, Bronzer, & Highlighter.
- Step 5: Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, & Mascara.
- Step 6: Eyebrows.
- Step 7: Lips.
- Step 8: Setting Spray or Powder.
Which step is first concealer or foundation? While there’s nothing wrong with using concealer first, the majority of these makeup artists would advise applying a light layer of foundation beforehand to even out the complexion and reduce the appearance of blemishes. This allows you to see what areas still need to be addressed, and which ones you can leave alone.
Do you put foundation under eyes? In the class of makeup best practices 101, makeup artists recommend applying eye makeup first before moving on to face makeup with foundation first and then (and only then) concealer.