What type of coconut oil is best for skin and hair?
- Garden of Life Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Amazon.
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Anjou 100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Amazon.
- Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Viva Naturals Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Mother Nature’s Essentials Organic Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Which kind of coconut oil is best for skin? The best type of coconut oil for skin skin is organic, virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil, as it’s the least processed of the bunch so it retains the most nutrients. When using coconut oil for your face, avoid buying the more processed varieties produced primarily for food purposes.
Which coconut oil is best for face and skin? “There are different mechanical and chemical processes that are used to manufacture coconut oil—for use in skincare, unrefined (virgin or extra-virgin) cold-pressed coconut oil is what’s recommended.”
Can you use hair coconut oil on your skin? Summary: Coconut oil is used in cooking but can also be applied to the skin or hair. It’s rich in saturated fat and medium-chain fatty acids, especially lauric acid.