What should you not do with eyeliner?
- DON’T line your whole eye.
- DON’T tight line your waterline on top and bottom.
- DON’T draw a uniformly thick line.
- DON’T pull your skin tight to draw a line.
- DON’T only use jet black eyeliner.
- DON’T apply your eyeliner immediately after applying moisturizer.
How do you turn eyeliner into powder eyeshadow?
What can I add to liquid eyeliner?
- Give it a good shake.
- Run it on the back of your hand.
- Dip it in hot water.
- Eye drops make all the difference.
- Try some unscented body moisturiser.
How do you revive dry eyeliner? Just let your eyeliner pen sit in a cup of hot water–firmly capped, tip-side down–for a few minutes. Afterward, remove the liner from water, give it a few good shakes and try running the tip over the back of your hand to encourage ink flow and you should see the streaky mess form back into bold solid lines.