What makeup brushes do you actually need?
- A flat concealer brush.
- A fluffy face powder brush.
- A loosely-bristled blush brush.
- A flat highlighter brush.
- A firm-bristled angled brush for brows.
- A small eye shadow brush.
- A medium-width eyeshadow brush.
- A tapered eyeshadow brush.
How do I choose makeup brushes?
- Class: In this case, quality matters.
- Characteristics. Brush head shape: Square, Dome, Tapered, Angled, Slant, Tip.
- Cost: You may have heard that ‘expensive’ is equivalent to ‘best choice’, but, remember that cost doesn’t always indicate quality.
What makeup brush is the most important? Short Eyeshadow Brush
“The best and most necessary eye makeup brushes are small eye-detailed brushes,” says Daoud. A small shadow brush (also known as a smudger brush) can add a highlighter on the inner corners of the eyes, smoke out the lower lash line with eyeshadow, or define the edges of your eyes, she says.
What eyeshadow brushes to use for what?