What makeup brush should I use for liquid foundation? Tapered foundation brushes are usually flat, less full in form, with a gentle taper. These brushes are best for liquid foundation and other liquid products.
Should liquid foundation be applied with a brush? Stick to Liquid Foundation Formulas: “Applying foundation with a brush works best with liquid,” notes Barose. “Anything thicker, like a cream formula, can end up streaky, so always be sure it’s with liquid.”
Which is the best foundation blending brush?
- Real Techniques Foundation Blender For Liquid Makeup.
- Lamora Beauty Flat Top Kabuki Brush.
- Keshima Large Flat Top Kabuki Brush.
- DUcare Flat Top Kabuki Foundation Brush – Pink.
- Yoseng Toothbrush Shape Cosmetic Brush.
- Sigma Beauty F80 Flat Kabuki Professional Makeup Brush.
Is it better to use a brush or sponge for liquid foundation? Sprinkle recommends working with synthetic brushes if you’re applying liquid foundations, as they’re easier to sanitize, and create a smooth, even finish. “A sponge is great for sheering out creams and liquids,” he adds. “However, keep in mind that it can absorb a lot of product.”