What kind of paint do you use on skin? For long-lasting results choose alcohol-based paints. For easy to remove and overall ease in application choose water-activated body paints. The best paint for body paint is ALWAYS cosmetic grade, never use products not intended for the skin.
What do you use for face painting?
- Face paint (individual colors and split cakes)
- Work surface (table or homemade or premade kit such as a Craft-N-Go)
- Water (or access to it)
- Brushes (rounds, filberts, flats, petal brushes, etc.)
- Container for holding brushes while you work.
- Containers for cleaning brushes.
How do I prepare my skin for painting? Prep Your Skin
Face and body paint are applied best to skin that’s been well-prepped, AKA exfoliated and moisturized. For the face, start with a scrub that’s gentle and designed for facial skin, which is more delicate than the rest of the skin on your body. Then follow up with a light moisturizer.
Which paint is best for face?
- Snazaroo Face Paint Set.
- TAG Face Paint.
- Mehron Paradise AQ Pro Face Paint Palette.
- CCbeauty Professional Face Paint.
- Graftobian Face Paint.
- Artiparty Face Paint Kit.
- Blue Squid Kids Face Paint.