What is the proper way to clean makeup brushes?
What’s the right way to clean makeup brushes?
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of your cleanser of choice into the palm of your clean hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles thoroughly.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
What is the fastest way to clean makeup brushes?
How do you clean stubborn makeup brushes?
What soap can I use to clean makeup brushes?
What should I use to wash my makeup brushes?
- “Baby shampoos are widely used to clean brushes and they work really well,” says Wizemann, who recommends these gentle formulas especially for cleaning natural fiber brushes.
- “Ivory soap takes liquid makeup off brushes quite well,” says Wizemann.