What is the perfect lip? If we follow the Phi Ratio of Beauty, otherwise known as the “Golden Ratio” of 1.618, the perfect lips would be 1.618 times larger than the top lip and 1.618 times wider than the width of the nose. If you’re determined to accentuate your lips, you may find it helpful to keep these proportions in mind.
What is perfect lip size? The width of the lips should be about 40% of the width of the lower face and generally equal to the distance between the medial limbi. The width-to-height ratio of the face is typically 3:4, with an oval-shaped face being the aesthetic ideal.
How do you get the perfect lip shape?
- Use a lip scrub to exfoliate your lips. XExpertSourceKellyChu
- Try a soft-bristled toothbrush. If your lips are too dry to be corrected with a scrub, try using a toothbrush to do the job.
- Nourish your lips with a homemade serum.
- Use a natural lip plumper.
- Moisturize your lips every day.
What lip shape is rarest? Cupid is the rarest of all lip forms. Cupid has a powerful, youthful appearance, and is very prominent in pre-adolescent females.