What is the minimum skin care routine?
- Use a gentle daily cleanser. Getty Images.
- Moisturize twice a day. Getty Images.
- Exfoliate occasionally, not every day. Getty Images.
- Don’t overthink it. Getty images.
What is a simple face care routine? Think of your skin-care routine as consisting of three main steps: Cleansing — Washing your face. Toning — Balancing the skin. Moisturizing — Hydrating and softening the skin.
What are the 5 basic of skin care?
- Step One: Cleanse. With all the environmental stressors your skin faces on a daily basis, a cleansing routine, morning and night, is a must.
- Step Two: Tone.
- Step Three: Treat.
- Step Four: Target.
- Step Five: Moisturize.
How do you make a minimalist skincare routine?
A Few (Skincare) Affirmations To Live By
- An effecient, non-stripping cleanser.
- A targeted serum for your specific skin needs.
- A moisturizer for day and night.
- Sunscreen to apply (and reapply) every day.