What is the best skin care product for dark spots?
- Best Overall: Murad Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum.
- Best Value: Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Dark Spot Corrector.
- Best Splurge: SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic.
- Best Peel Pads: Dr.
- Best Exfoliator: Drunk Elephant T.L.C.
- Best With Retinol: Shani Darden Skin Care Retinol Reform.
- Best With Vitamin C: Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum.
How can I clear dark spots on my skin?
- Laser treatment. Different types of lasers are available.
- Microdermabrasion. During microdermabrasion, a dermatologist uses a special device that has an abrasive surface to remove the outer layer of the skin.
- Chemical peels.
- Prescription skin-lightening cream.
Does vitamin C fade dark spots? Further, vitamin C can reduce the appearance of dark spots by blocking the production of pigment in our skin.
How can I remove dark spots from my face naturally?
- Combine equal parts apple cider vinegar and water in a container.
- Apply to your dark patches and leave on two to three minutes.
- Rinse using lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice daily you achieve the results you desire.