What is the best product to lighten dark spots?
- Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Dark Spot Corrector, $15.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Dark Spots 4% Niacinamide Serum, $29.
- Murad Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum, $72 to $75.
- Peter Thomas Roth Pro Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment, $88.
- Skinfix Correct+ Dark Spot Corrector, $60.
What is the best product to remove dark spots on face? “Olay’s Vitamin C and Peptide 24 moisturizer is one of my favorite budget-friendly dark spot correctors to recommend to clients,” Robinson says. “It’s not only available at most drugstores, but also uses vitamin C, niacinamide, peptides, and lactic acid to even tone and support collagen rejuvenation.”
What removes dark spot fast? Lasers are the most expensive yet most impactful treatment to reduce dark spots. “These use a focused beam of light that has a specific target or chromophore [pigment] to break up and eliminate the pigment particles in the skin,” Dr. Cook-Bolden says.
Which cream removes dark spots permanently? Glowpink Dark Spot Corrector Cream is ideal for women who wish to remove dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes, acne scars and uneven skin.