What is the best makeup to cover dark spots?
- Magic Away Concealer by Charlotte Tilbury.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer.
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer.
- Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer.
- ILIA True Skin Serum Concealer.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer.
Which concealer is used to hide dark spots? “Currently, my favorite concealer for hyperpigmentation is Inglot Cosmetics Cream Concealer,” shares makeup artist Vincent Oquendo, who works with Bella Hadid, Ashley Graham, and a host of Victoria’s Secret models. “I’ve even used it on blemishes on the body and it doesn’t budge.”
What color cancels out dark spots? Peachy and orange-hued shades are generally best for counteracting the look of darkness and brightening dark spots. Colors correctors work according to the principles of the color wheel, which posits that are opposite of one another on the color wheel can cancel the other out.
How can I cover brown age spots on my face?
- Medications. Applying prescription bleaching creams (hydroquinone) alone or with retinoids (tretinoin) and a mild steroid might gradually fade the spots over several months.
- Laser and intense pulsed light.
- Freezing (cryotherapy).
- Chemical peel.