What happens if water gets in your walls?
Signs of Water-Damaged Walls and Ceilings
Peeling, flaking, or bubbling paint. Warped walls. Mold or mildew growth. Stains on the ceiling or walls.Apr 8, 2565 BE
What damage can water cause? Water damage describes various possible losses caused by water intruding where it will enable attack of a material or system by destructive processes such as rotting of wood, mold growth, bacteria growth, rusting of steel, swelling of composite woods, de-laminating of materials such as plywood, etc.
What should I do immediately after water damage?
- Protect Yourself and Your Possessions.
- Stop the Water Damage.
- Contact Your Insurance Company.
- Dry Things Out.
- Clean and Restore Your Property.
How do you dry a room after a water leak?
- Move Air Naturally. If humidity isn’t too high, open windows and doors to start air circulating.
- Move Air Mechanically. Rent or buy high-powered fans to rev up air circulation.
- Pump Water.
- Wet/Dry Shop Vac.
- Remove Sodden Objects.
- Freeze Papers.
- Absorb Moisture.