What do you need to start with makeup for beginners?
- Primer. Primers tend to go overlooked, especially by makeup newbies, but it’s definitely one that your makeup kit should never be without.
- Neutral Eyeshadow Palette.
- Brow Powder.
What makeup should I learn first? Primer. As the name suggests, primer is the first step in your makeup routine. Although primers can vary in formulation (some are water-based and others are silicone-based), they all help to smooth out your complexion prior to applying base products like foundation and concealer.
How can I learn to apply makeup?
How do face makeup step by step?
- Remove any old makeup. When you’re applying makeup, it is necessary to start with a clean palette.
- Wash your face, then follow with moisturizer.
- Prime your face.
- Put on a coat of foundation.
- Apply some concealer.
- Set your foundation and concealer.
- Apply a highlighter.
- Add depth with contouring.