What do I do if my foundation is too thick? There are a few ways to thin out your foundation. One way is to mix it with a face moisturizer or face oil which will help sheer out the consistency and make it easier to apply. Another option is to mix it with a hydrating primer, a foundation thinner, or just water.
How do you apply thick foundation?
What kind of foundation is best for skin?
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation.
- Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation.
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation.
- Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Foundation SPF 30.
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup.
Why does my face peel when I put on foundation? Skin Preparation
Dehydrated or dry skin can cause makeup to clump and cling into dry patches. Your face can look like it’s peeling when you put on foundation. Oily skin can also cause makeup to split on the face.