What do I do if my foundation is too red? The best way to fix a red undertone foundation is by applying a pea-sized amount of green foundation adjuster to neutralize the red undertone, once is neutralized, apply a white adjuster or brown adjuster until you get the desired shade.
How do you know if your foundation is wrong color?
- Determine your undertones.
- Read reviews and look for photo references.
- Take the finish of your foundation into consideration.
- Test shades on multiple spots of your face.
- Test it for a few hours.
- See how it looks in different lighting.
- Prep your skin properly.
How do you fix foundation that is too pink?
How do you fix foundation that is too orange?