What colour corrector do you use for brown skin? If you have a deep skin tone and want to address discoloration or hyperpigmentation, let us introduce you to orange and red color correctors. These warm-toned concealers successfully cancel out dark spots and circles, making deep skin appear more even and radiant.
What color do you use to color correct brown?
Which shade concealer is best for brown skin?
- Best Long-Wearing: Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage Concealer.
- Best For Dark Circles: Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer.
- Best Natural Finish: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer.
- Best Hydrating: Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer.
- Best Affordable: L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal.
What color corrects brown dark circles? How To Color Correct Dark Circles. Since dark circles have a bluish hue, shades of peach and orange will be perfect for canceling them out. Use peach if you have a fair to light skin tone, bisque if you have a light to medium skin tone, or orange if you have a deep medium to dark skin tone.