What colors make green eyes pop more? “Green’s complementary color is red, so any shadow with red undertones really makes green eyes pop.” Lavender, violet, aubergine—no shades are off limits.
How can I make my green eyes brighter naturally?
Try some shades of plum or violet.
- Pinks can also really help draw attention to your eyes, too.
- Shadows with a gold tone can help make hazel eyes look more green.
How do you make green eyes look bigger?
- Apply False Lashes to the Corners of Eyes Only.
- Apply Highlight to the Brow Bone.
- Cover Up Dark Circles With Under-Eye Concealer.
- Blend Your Eyeshadow Up to Your Brow.
- Use Brightening Eyeshadow Shades.
- Brighten Your Waterline.
- Create Smoky Eye Looks Strategically.
Which eye color is the most attractive?
These are the most attractive eye colours.
|Eye Colour||Total Matches||Male – %|