What can I use for acne spot treatment?
- essential oils, like tea tree or witch hazel.
- sulfur cream.
- benzoyl peroxide.
- aloe vera.
- salicylic acid.
- cortisone cream.
- a drying lotion.
Which cream is best for acne spot?
- Bella Vita Anti Acne Cream.
- Biotique Spot Correcting Anti Acne Cream.
- Bare Body Essentials Anti Acne Cream.
- Re’equil Anti Acne Cream.
- Plum Green Tea Anti Acne Cream.
- Phy Green Tea Anti-Acne Cream.
- Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Anti-Acne Cream.
What spot treatment should I use? Benzoyl peroxide is the most effective OTC acne treatment around. 4 It helps reduce inflammation and makes the pore an inhospitable place for acne-causing bacteria to hide. It can be drying, though, so only use it once or twice daily, max.
What is the #1 best acne treatment? How to handle it: Your best bet is benzoyl peroxide. “Benzoyl peroxide can kill acne-causing bacteria and reduce inflammation,” Dr. Zeichner explains. Try a cream like the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual-Action Acne Treatment, which also exfoliates with lipo-hydroxy acid.