What can I mix with my foundation to make it darker?
- Mix In Bronzer – Especially Good For Skin With Brown Undertones:
- Blend With A Darker Shade Of Foundation:
- For Those With Yellow Skin Undertones – Turmeric:
- For Those With Pink Skin Undertones – Blush:
- Add Concealer:
- Blend With Tinted Moisturizer:
- Face Powder:
- Save It For The Winters:
How can I darken my foundation at home?
Can I mix concealer with foundation to make it darker? What is this? One way to solve this problem is to mix your concealer with foundation to lighten or darken it. To darken your concealer, mix it with a foundation that matches your skin tone. If you own a foundation that’s one or two shades lighter than your skin tone, you can mix it with your concealer to lighten it up.
How do you fix the wrong foundation shade? You can mix the wrong shaded foundation with your moisturizer and make it your shade exactly. The moisturizer will help lighten the dark foundation you have in hand. Start by adding a pea-sized moisturizer to your foundation and mix it on a tray using your spatula.