What can I do if my vision is bad?
- Get enough key vitamins and minerals.
- Don’t forget the carotenoids.
- Stay fit.
- Manage chronic conditions.
- Wear protective eyewear.
- That includes sunglasses.
- Follow the 20-20-20 rule.
- Quit smoking.
Can poor vision be improved? Can Eyesight Be Improved Naturally? Unfortunately, eyesight cannot be improved naturally and there is no way to change a refractive error, such as myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, or presbyopia. These types of visual conditions can be treated with glasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.
Can bad vision be fixed? Bad vision can be caused by astigmatism, nearsightedness & farsightedness. These can be corrected with glasses, contact lenses, or some surgeries. These conditions are genetic to a certain extent, but may also be influenced by your environment.
What are the 7 causes of blindness?
- uncorrected refractive errors.
- age-related macular degeneration.
- diabetic retinopathy.
- corneal opacity.