What brightens skin naturally?
- Lemon. Vitamin C is one of the major components of lemon and is known to exhibit anti-pigmentary effects (1).
- Aloe Vera.
- Orange Peel.
How do you make your skin brightener? Yogurt-Turmeric Brightening Cream: This is a pretty basic homemade skin brightening cream. All one needs to do is add a pinch of turmeric powder to one tablespoon of honey, two tablespoons of lemon juice and 3-4 pieces of almonds to almost 2 cups of yogurt. Then, process everything in an electric blender.
How can I lighten my dark skin naturally?
- Apply sunscreen daily. The sun is a crucial element in our very existence.
- Keep the skin clean and well-moisturized.
- Perform regular skin exfoliation.
- Drink more water and follow a healthy diet.
What ingredients make skin brighter?
- Lemon. Lemons, like other citrus fruits, are natural bleaching agents.
- Honey. Honey is a wonderful ingredient as it is a natural bleaching agent, is moisturizing and antibacterial.
- Gram Flour.