What attracts customers to a store?
- Buy online, pick up in store.
- Match online prices (or value)
- Provide inventory information online.
- Send out promotions via SMS.
- Optimize your website for local searches.
- Host events.
- Increase curb appeal.
- Create a lounge space (with WiFi)
What are the main reasons why shoppers may choose in store pickup? Shoppers can get orders faster by reserving a product and picking-up the same day at their favored store, avoid costly shipping and delivery fees that cause hesitation at checkout, and gain access to an easier, more convenient physical location in which to manage returns and seek expertise.
What makes a good retail experience? Personalize the experience with appointments.
It is critical that each customer feels they are essential to you. Building your store with a customer focus includes offering the most personal service possible, and your staff needs to make sure that they give your customers their undivided attention.
What does every retail store need?
- Point of sale system.
- Displays, fixtures and furniture.
- Employee and office supplies.
- Indoor and outdoor signage.
- Cleaning products.
- Security supplies.
- Customer cards.