What are the factors affecting the choice of foundation?
- Type of structure.
- Type of loading pattern.
- Location of the building (region of building)
- Soil condition.
- Water table level.
- Types of material that will used in construction.
- Lifespan of structure.
What are the factors affecting the selection of site?
- Accessibility. Any location you consider should be easy to access.
- Competitors. Check for compatibility with nearby stores when researching a site.
- Parking. Except for cities like New York and Chicago, parking availability is very important for your business.
What are the factors affecting the selection of materials?
- (i) Component shape:
- (ii) Dimensional tolerance:
- (iii) Mechanical properties:
- (iv) Fabrication (Manufacturing) requirements:
Which factors affect the selection of the demolition techniques? The selection of demolition method depends upon various factors such as site condition, type of structures, age of building, height of building, time period, economy and most important its location with presence of its surrounding with its structural ability.