What are the disadvantages of face to face interaction?
- Unsuitable for some people.
- Unsuitable for large audiences.
- Unsuitable for large organizations.
- Not accountable.
- Low legal and reference value.
- Poor retention by listener.
What are the advantages of facial expressions? Facial expressions can display personal emotions and indicate an individual’s intentions within a social situation. They are extremely important to the social interaction of individuals.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of face to face communication?
- 1) Allows reading of body language.
- 2) Builds trust and transparency.
- 3) Enhances productivity.
- 4) Allows discussion and conclusions.
- 1) Finding appropriate time.
- 2) Cost of facilitating a meeting.
- 3) Ineffective in large meetings.
What is negative facial expression? A furrowed brow, lifted chin and pressed-together lips — a mix of anger, disgust and contempt — are used to show negative moral judgment among speakers of English, Spanish, Mandarin and American Sign Language (ASL), according to a new study published in the May issue of the journal Cognition.