Should I moisturize before applying makeup? Moisturizer does two very important things: First, it smoothes skin’s surface for a more even foundation or concealer application and can even help makeup to stay on longer. Second, hydrating skin underneath makeup will help skin to look less dull. Applying foundation on dry skin can cause it to look cakey.
What should I put on my face before foundation? Now that your skin is well moisturized, prep your face with primer. Whether you’re planning on applying a light coat of foundation or a full face of makeup, primer is an important first step. Using primer under your makeup will make your look last longer.
How do I prepare my skin before makeup?
- Step One: Cleanse. Before you start prepping your skin for makeup, be sure to start with clean, dry skin.
- Step Two: Exfoliate.
- Step Three: Tone.
- Step Four: Moisturize.
- Step Five: Prime.
- Step Six: Prep Your Lips.
Which moisturizer is good before makeup?
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel.
- LilyAna Naturals Rose & Pomegranate Face Cream.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Anti-Brilliance Mattifying Moisturizer.
- InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer.
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream.
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Cream.