Is Maybelline Fit Me good for acne skin? It has great coverage for acne and I haven’t had any issues with it causing more breakouts. The lightest shade is pretty light so I don’t think you’ll have an issue with finding a good color for you. The concealer itself is really good! It covers everything, even the acne so you should not have problems for that!
Which foundation brand is best for acne-prone skin?
- Best Overall: Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup.
- Best Drugstore: Neutrogena SkinClearning Liquid Foundation.
- Best Luxury: Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation.
- Best Lightweight: Oxygenetix Oxygenating Breathable Foundation.
- Best Matte: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation.
Which Maybelline foundation is best for oily acne-prone skin? Best for Acne-Prone Skin: Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation. This formula promises the perfect marriage of skincare and foundation.
Does Maybelline Fit Me powder clog pores? The fit me powder is a good powder for everyday, it doesn’t make the skin appear overly cakey or heavy, it also gives the skin a nice finish – hiding pores and texture, providing a natural healthy skin finish, and it does not clog pores.