How should a 50 year old woman wear makeup?
A Guide to Ageless Makeup for Women Over 50, According to an Industry Veteran
- Create a Glowing Base.
- Cover Up Conservatively.
- Warm Up the Skin.
- Sculpt and Lift Subtly.
- Play Up the Eyes.
- Take It Easy on the Brows.
- Balance Out the Lips.
How do you do your makeup like your 50s?
How should an older woman apply makeup?
Basic Makeup Tips for Older Women
- Test makeup in the right places.
- Apply skin care upward and outward.
- Apply brow makeup before eye makeup, not after.
- Start and stop brow makeup where it should.
- Our faces become more asymmetrical with age.
- A makeup sponge is for adding moisture, not makeup.
- Create a new eyelid crease.
How do you wear eyeshadow over 50?