How often should I use hard as hoof nail strengthening cream? Directions. Massage into nail bed, cuticles, and undersides of nails three times per day or as often as needed.
Which cream is best for nail growth?
- Winner: Duri Rejuvacote 2.
- Runner-up: Nail HQ All-In-One.
- Best nail cream: Leighton Denny Renovate Intensive Nail Cream.
- Best budget buy: Rimmel London Nail Nurse Base & Top Coat 5 in 1.
- Best for sensitive cuticles: Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Nail Care.
Can I use hoof oil on my nails? Yes, you read that right. A hoof cream—as in, for horses. What you do: Rub a tiny (and we do mean tiny) dab of cream onto your nail beds and cuticles before bed every night. Within a few weeks of use, you’ll start to notice that your nails don’t peel or break as easily.
What is the best nail treatment for weak nails?
- Best Overall: ISDIN SI-NAILS Nail Strengthener at Amazon.
- Best Budget: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails at Amazon.
- Best Natural: Doctor Rogers Restore Healing Balm at Amazon.
- Best Polish: OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener at Amazon.
- Best Oil: CND RescueRXx at Amazon.
- Best Cream: