How much cocoa powder should I add? Substitute 1/4 cup (equal to 4 tbsp.) cocoa for 2 tbsp. of general purpose flour in a recipe for cookies or something like nut bread. Unless you’re sifting the flour, stir the cocoa into the moist ingredients, especially if the recipe starts with creaming butter and sugar together.
How do you make a foundation out of cocoa powder?
- 1 tablespoon base (arrowroot powder or cornstarch)
- 1 tablespoon organic cocoa powder.
- 1/8 teaspoon of color as needed.
- 5-10 drops of oil (essential oil, vitamin E oil, or carrier oil)
- Storage container.
Is it OK to put cocoa powder on your face? Gives You A Youthful Glow
One of the benefits of cocoa powder for skin is that it leaves it with a youthful glow. The antioxidants present in skincare products like face washes help fight and reduce UV damage. Plus, it helps increase the blood flow to your skin and leaves it with a gorgeous flush and glow.
What can I mix with cocoa powder for my face?
- Take a bowl and mix the cocoa powder, honey and cinnamon.
- Make a paste. If the paste is too thick then add more honey.
- Apply it to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off.