How do you make a homemade eye cover? In order to prepare it, blend 4 tablespoons of fresh whole milk and 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Blend well to achieve a smooth mixture and creamy consistency. Place it in the refrigerator and apply the chilled mask around your eyes. Let it stay for 20-25 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
What can I use to cover my eyes while sleeping?
- Cloth eye mask. There are many types of cloth eye masks, from silk and cashmere to cotton, velvet, and even fleece.
- Gel eye mask. If you’re a person who enjoys cold pressure, you might find a gel sleep mask helps you drift off.
- Weighted eye mask.
- Cushioned eye mask.
- Heated sleep masks.
How can I make my eyes beautiful without makeup?
- Tea Bags: A green tea bag can help you.
- Potato: Cold potato slices can also reduce puffiness of your eyes.
- Rose Water: Everyone knows the benefits of rose water.
- Cucumber: Place 2 slices of cucumber on your eyes for 20 minutes to decrease puffiness of your eyes.
How can I cover my dark circles without concealer? Use tea bags as eye compresses.
The caffeine in tea can help reduce swelling and darkness under the eyes. After you’ve brewed some tea, remove the bags and squeeze out the excess water. Refrigerate the bags for 10 minutes, and then lay down with the bags over your eyes for at least 15 minutes.