How do you know what shade of concealer to use? The rule of thumb for picking your concealer shade is based on your foundation shade. Beauty experts advise that everyone should have two shades of concealer in their arsenal, one lighter and one darker since daily sun exposure means your skin tone shifts slightly all the time.
What type of concealer is good for dry skin?
- Hydrating Camo Concealer.
- Pro Conceal HD Concealer.
- ColorStay Skin Awaken 5-in-1 Concealer.
- Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer.
- Ultra HD Self-Setting Concealer.
- Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer and Daytime Eye Cream.
How do you match concealer to your skin? When it comes to choosing the best colour of concealer, you should look for one that is “the same shade as your skin tone to cover anything on the face, and then go one or two shades lighter on the under-eye area,” says Urichuk.
How do I find my concealer undertone? In natural light, look at the appearance of your veins beneath the skin. Green or greenish-blue veins suggest a warm undertone, whereas blue or purple veins suggest a cool undertone. If you can’t tell whether your veins are green or blue, you likely have a neutral undertone.