How do you get rid of sunspots quickly?
- Medications. Applying prescription bleaching creams (hydroquinone) alone or with retinoids (tretinoin) and a mild steroid might gradually fade the spots over several months.
- Laser and intense pulsed light.
- Freezing (cryotherapy).
- Chemical peel.
Can sunspots be removed? If you have sun spots that you don’t enjoy seeing, there are several highly effective treatments that will help you improve them. The options for sun spot removal include laser treatments, chemical peels, microneedling, and microdermabrasion.
How long do sun spots take to fade? Healing typically takes anywhere from 10 to 21 days. Intense pulse light (IPL). IPL uses pulses of light energy to target sunspots on the skin. It does this by heating and destroying the melanin, which removes the discolored spots.
What is the best product for sun spots?
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift 10% Pure Vitamin C Serum.
- Farmacy Honey Halo Ceramide Moisturizer.
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic.
- Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Mist.
- Garnier SkinActive Dark Spot Corrector.
- Sunday Riley CEO Glow Face Oil.