How do you get rid of pale skin under eyes?
- Apply a cold compress. A cold compress may reduce swelling and shrink dilated blood vessels to lessen the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Get extra sleep.
- Elevate your head.
- Stay hydrated.
- Soak with tea bags.
- Try eye creams.
- Conceal with makeup.
What deficiency causes under eye circles? Deficiencies in certain vitamins, such as vitamins B12, E, K and D, cause dark circles. Vitamin B12 is strongly associated with the production of red blood cells in the body. When B12 levels are low, you are more likely to have iron deficiency, which leads to dark circles.
What are symptoms of low B12?
- a pale yellow tinge to your skin.
- a sore and red tongue (glossitis)
- mouth ulcers.
- pins and needles (paraesthesia)
- changes in the way that you walk and move around.
- disturbed vision.
How can you get B12 naturally?
- Beef, liver, and chicken.
- Fish and shellfish such as trout, salmon, tuna fish, and clams.
- Fortified breakfast cereal.
- Low-fat milk, yogurt, and cheese.