How do you get rid of dark spots on sensitive skin at home?
- Combine equal parts apple cider vinegar and water in a container.
- Apply to your dark patches and leave on two to three minutes.
- Rinse using lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice daily you achieve the results you desire.
What removes dark spot fast? Kojic acid
Committing to a dark-spot-correcting serum with any and all of the brightening ingredients we mentioned before (vitamin c, retinol, tranexamic acid, kojic acid)—can significantly speed up the process and help fade dark spots even faster.
Which cream is best for dark spots for sensitive skin?
- Himalayan Organics Papaya Anti Blemish & Pigmentation Removal Cream.
- RE’ EQUIL Skin Radiance Cream.
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream.
- Vaadi Herbals Lemongrass Anti Pigmentation Massage Cream.
- Jovees Anti Blemish Pigmentation Cream.
- Kaya Clinic Pigmentation Reducing Complex.
- Lotus Organics+ Precious Brightening Cream.
What triggers dark spots? Ultraviolet (UV) light speeds up the production of melanin, a natural pigment that gives skin its color. On skin that has had years of sun exposure, age spots appear when melanin becomes clumped or is produced in high concentrations. Use of commercial tanning lamps and beds also can cause age spots.