How do you get rid of brown spots fast?
- Medications. Applying prescription bleaching creams (hydroquinone) alone or with retinoids (tretinoin) and a mild steroid might gradually fade the spots over several months.
- Laser and intense pulsed light.
- Freezing (cryotherapy).
- Chemical peel.
What is a good home remedy for brown spots? Take one lemon, water and a cotton ball. Squeeze the lemon into a bowl and add equal parts of water. Use the cotton ball to apply the mixture directly to the areas with dark spots on your face and hands. Leave on for about 20 minutes and then rinse with water, but don’t use soap.
How can I get rid of dark spots in 5 minutes naturally?
- Aloe vera gel. Aloe vera is the jack of all trades when it comes to wound healing and moisturising.
- Milk. Raw milk face masks can provide numerous skin advantages.
- Green tea.
- Tea tree oil.
- Lemon juice.
How can I remove dark spots in 7 days?
- Potatoes. Also Read.
- Buttermilk. Buttermilk fades away black spots and can do so without causing a stinging burn.
- Lemon Juice.
- Aloe Vera.
- Turmeric powder.
- Tumeric Powder (Part 2)