How do you do 70s disco hair?
How do you do the hair for disco theme?
- Spray hair with curl hold spray.
- Wrap hair around wand.
- Repeat throughout the hair.
- Apply smooth and finish serum.
- step one: Spray hair with curl hold spray.
- step two: Wrap hair around wand.
- step three: Repeat throughtout the hair.
- step four: Apply smooth and finish serum to finish.
What hairstyle was popular in the 70s? The Shag
If you are looking for inspirations for hairstyles form the 70’s, look no further than with Jane Fonda. The Shag happens to be the hairstyle that works for both men and women. The way David Cassidy sported this hairstyle made him an iconic heartthrob back in the day.
What was women’s hair like in the 70s? Long Curled Hair
Long and mid-length hair in the 1970s could be roller-set or permed to form large, soft and bouncy-looking curls. The volume and curl normally started about halfway down the length of the hair.