How do you clean elf makeup brushes?
What is the best thing to clean my makeup brushes with? What should you use to clean your makeup brushes? The best and most thorough method for cleaning your tools requires water and either a gentle soap (regular soaps can dry out the bristles, especially if they are made of natural hair) or brush cleanser.
How do you clean makeup brushes with Elf daily brush cleaner?
- After using your brush, spray several times over the brush bristles.
- Gently wipe the brush onto a clean cloth to remove makeup.
- Allow brush to fully air dry before next use.
- Repeat daily or as often as necessary.
- For best results use with the Studio Brush Shampoo once a week for thorough cleansing.
How do you use ELF solid brush cleaner?
- Wet sponge or makeup brush and massage across sponge cleanser, creating a lather.
- Rinse with warm water and set aside to dry.
- Allow cleanser to fully dry before placing back into travel case.