How do you apply simple eyeshadow for beginners?
How do you apply natural eyeshadow for beginners? For a natural look, dip your fluffy or angled crease brush into your medium eyeshadow shade. Then, close your eye and apply the eyeshadow along where your eyelid meets your brow bone, creating a wash of color (as opposed to a thin, hard line).
How do eye makeup step by step?
- Step 1: Use an eye primer. We insist that you always use an eye primer!
- Step 2: Choose basic shades.
- Step 3: Choose your blending tools.
- Step 4: Using the eye shadow brush.
- Step 5: Using the blending brush.
- Step 6: Contour your eyes.
- Step 7: Time to color pop the bottom lash line.
- Step 8: Touch up!
How do I apply eye shadow at home?