How do you apply makeup primer? It’s simple. If you’re using a moisturizer, apply that first, then let your skin dry for a few minutes. Beginning at the center of your face, apply just a light layer of primer, dabbing it in with your fingers or a makeup sponge. Allow the primer to dry for a few minutes before applying your foundation.
Do you put makeup primer on before or after makeup? What’s the best way to apply them? Unlike products that lock your makeup in, like setting powder or setting sprays, primers are almost always applied after your last skin-care step and before your makeup.
Do you put primer on first or foundation?
- A good makeup routine starts before you even apply your makeup.
- Next, you should apply primer.
- As much as it’s debated, foundation comes after primer.
- Shaping your eyebrows should be next on your to-do list.
- Using concealer — if needed — should be your next step.
- “Baking” is a real thing.
Do you apply foundation straight after primer? Let The Primer Dry Before Foundation
To avoid this situation, don’t apply foundation after applying other products like creams or primers right away. Let the primer dry before putting on foundation. Wait about two to three minutes for the primer to soak into the skin before adding in another layer of makeup.