How do I take care of my hair daily?
- Trim your hair regularly.
- Comb your hair thoroughly.
- Protect your hair from the heat damage.
- As much as possible, use natural hair care products.
- Don’t forget to take care of your scalp, too.
- Limit the use of heat styling tools.
- You should make time to treat your hair at least once a week.
What should we apply on hair daily? Mix a leave-in conditioner , castor oil (emollient), and water in a spray bottle and spritz it onto your hair daily to keep your locks hydrated. Give a hot oil treatment to your tresses (coconut and olive oils are good choices) 20 minutes before washing them to provide an extra moisture boost.
What’s the best hair routine?
- Step 1: Shampoo or Dry Shampoo. It’s not healthy to wash your hair every day, especially if you have thick or curly hair.
- Step 2: Conditioner. Conditioner is a must-have, regardless of your hair type.
- Step 3: Leave-in Conditioner.
- Step 4: Styling.
- Step 5: Drying.
Is it OK to oil hair everyday? How often should you oil your hair? Ayurveda recommends oiling hair almost every day as part of dinacharya, or a daily routine, though this may not be realistic for everyone. Varalakshmi suggests oiling at least twice a week, ideally a night before you plan to wash your hair.