How do I stop my foundation from flaking?
- Use a Cream Based Cleanser:
- Add Some Drops of Essential Oil in Your Favourate Foundation:
- Use Creamy Concealers:
- Warm Water Trick:
- Use Moisturizing Foundations:
Why does my foundation keep flaking? So why does your makeup look dry and bad? The answer is simple! It’s all in the application process and the combination of products you are using. Applying a full coverage foundation on dehydrated skin or using the wrong primer can make your foundation look flaky.
Why does my makeup look bad in winter? Winter Weather and the Dreaded “Cake Face”
Unable to grab moisture from the air, your skin can become dry and flakey. You may also find dead skin builds up on your face. It’s that dry flakey dead skin build-up that inevitably leads to those dreaded “cakey makeup” vibes.
How do you apply foundation in winter season?
- Apply moisturiser before taking a shower.
- Use the right moisturiser.
- Pick a hydrating primer.
- Mix oil in your foundation.
- Use the right technique.