How do I make an object fade to transparent in Illustrator?
Can you make an image transparent in Illustrator? On your keyboard, press Ctrl + Shift + D (or Cmd + Shift + D on Mac). This will show the transparency grid, which allows you to see if your image is transparent or not. Select the image on the artboard with the Selection Tool. You can press V on your keyboard to activate this tool.
How do you gradient an image in Illustrator?
- Create a shape in Illustrator.
- Select the Gradient Tool from your toolbox.
- Go to the “Fill” box under “Appearance” on the right of the screen.
- This opens the settings box for the Gradient Tool.
- In “Type:” choose from linear, radial or freeform gradients.
How do I blend an image into the background in Illustrator? Click the “Blend” icon, and then click on the images that you want to blend. Click the “Blend” icon again when you have selected all of the required images. The blended object will be created automatically.