How do I get rid of pigmentation between my thighs? There are a few prescription ointments available in the market that can help lighten dark thighs. Such products contain active components including Hydroquinone, Retinoic acid, Kojic acid, Azelaic Acid, niacinamide, and others which lighten skin pigmentation.
How do I get rid of dark inner thighs in a week?
- Colloidal oatmeal and yogurt.
- Aloe vera.
- Rub potatoes on the skin.
- OTC creams and ointments.
- Prescription or OTC retinoids.
Why is the skin between my thighs so dark? Skin discoloration is caused by an overproduction of melanin, known as hyperpigmentation. This can even spread beyond your legs and into your groin area. Instead of avoiding a run or hiding from the sun, take advantage of a simple serum to counteract the problem.
What do I do if my inner thighs are black?
- Aloe vera gel. Aloe vera contains chemicals called aloin and aloesin that reduce hyperpigmentation and lighten the skin.
- Lemon juice and yogurt. Vitamin C in lemon may help in reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Baking Soda.
- Potato juice and honey.
- Wild Turmeric.